Evening Program | Wed, April 11, 2018
"DiSCovery with DiSC: Personal and Professional Opportunities"
Benefit from DiSC as an individual and increase your income as a practitioner…all without certification.
Presenter: Berri Wells
Program Description: This workshop is designed to introduce coaches, consultants, trainers and OD consultants to the DiSC Behavioral Profile. Specifically we will discuss:
1. The DiSC Behavioral Assement
2. The Behavioral Model created by William Marsten
3. The Strengths, Limitations and Behavioral Tendencies of each of the Styles
4. Using DiSC to Increase Income without Having to Be Certified
5. Various Applications for DiSC: Leadership, Management, Sales, Conflict Resolution, Couples’ Coaching and Communication Skills
1. Introduce The DiSC Model
2. Understand the strengths and limitions of each of the styles
3. Identify behavioral tendencies of each of the styles
4. Learn how to increase passive income with DiSC without certification
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Berri is using the DiSC Preview for her presentation and the cost is $5.00 per assessment. Please bring $5 cash or you may write a check when you arrive.
Date: WEDNESDAY, April 11th, 2018
Spring Valley Building
4801 Massachusetts Ave. NW DC 20016
There is a parking garage for our use at the main entrance on Mass. Avenue. Closest metro is Tenleytown, where shuttle buses are available to the campus.
- 6:15-6:45 PM | Networking & Light Appetizers
- 6:45-8:45 PM | Evening Program
Berri is a professionally trained career navigatior, and career transition coach; speaker and leadership development trainer. As the President of Turning Point Solutions, a consulting, training and coaching firm based in Howard County, with degrees in marketing and adult learning and continuing education, she blends humor and practical applications to increase the transfer of knowledge and on the job application. Since 1991, she continues to coach, facilitate and consult with thousands. In addition to consulting throughout the US her international experiences include living in Italy and designing/delivering leadership development for the US Embassy, East Africa. As a People-to-People ambassador she visited South Africa to observe adult and distance learning, post-apartheid. The native Californian enjoys murder mysteries and Westerns. In memory of her mother, she and her daughter are volunteers with the Washington Regional Transplant Community.
Register: EARLY online registration is encouraged.
||Before April 11 2018
||At the Door
For registration questions, please contact Program Chair Shara Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**There is a promotional rate for students with ID, and email invitation***
*Refunds will not be issued within 48 hours of an event as catering and other event related costs are associated with registration at that time.